Impact Crusher is the kind of secondary rock crusher. A rock crusher is a machine designed to take large rocks as and reduce them to smaller rocks, gravel, or rock dust. Rock crushers produce aggregates and ready-to-process mining ores, as well as rock fill material for landscaping and erosion control. A secondary crusher is a machine that is used after primary crushing machine.
There are two types of impact crushers. The Horizontal Shaft Impact Crusher (HSI Crusher) and the Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher (VSI Crusher). The HSI crushers break rock by impacting the rock with hammers that swing on a rotating shaft. The practical use of HSI crushers is limited to soft materials and non abrasive materials, such as limestone, phosphate, gypsum, weathered shales. HSI crushers achieve the highest degree of reduction. The VSI crushers can also break rock by impacting the material with rotating hammers, traditionally this is referred to as a “Shoe and Anvil VSI” and has similar limitations to the HSI crusher.
Features / Advantages:
- High reduction ration and crushing efficiency
- NO-board connection
- Impact plate with a special shape
- Crushed product with cubical shape
- Easy maintenance and reliable operation
Impact Crusher Application
For mineral mining processing, impact crusher can be used for the crushing processing of bauxite, copper ore, gold ore, iron ore, lead ore, manganese, silver ore, zinc ore , alunite, aragonite, arsenic, asphalt , ball clay, barytes, basalt, bentonite, coke, concrete , dolomite, feldspar, granite, gravel, gypsum, kaolin, limestone, marble, quartz, silica sand , etc. Often used as secondary crushing processing equipment, impact crusher is easy maintenance and well for installation.
Impact crusher can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even. They are widely applied to crush mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slags, construction materials, marble, etc. The pressure resistance strength is under 350Mpa, that is, suitable for primary crush. impact crusher can be used in mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road and railway building, conversancy, chemistry, etc.
Impact Crusher Structure & Wear Parts
- The structure of impact crusher contains rear case, impact plate, impact rack, scale board , feed opening, chassis, blow bar, rotor. The working mode of this series impact crusher is pressing deviously.
- More about Impact Crusher Spare Parts:
Working Principle of Impact Crusher
Our impact crusher uses plate hammer on the rapidly rotating rotor to generate high-speed impact to crush the materials in the crushing cavity, and casts the crushed materials along tangential direction to impact plate at the other end of the crushing cavity. The materials are crushed again, and then, they return to the plate hammer to undergo the process above repeatedly.
The materials are bumping with each other when being sent between the plate hammer and the impact plate. The materials become cracked, loose and then comminuted by knocking by the plate hammer, impact with impact plate and bump between materials. The materials with grain size smaller than the gap between impact plate and plate hammer will be discharged
Impact Crusher Specification
|Type||Spec.||Feeder Opening (mm)||Feeding Size (mm)||Crushing Capacity (t/h)||Motor Power (KW)||Weight (t)|
|PF-1010||Φ1000 × 1050||400 × 1080||350||50-80||55-75||12.6|
|PF-1210||Φ1250 × 1050||400 × 1080||350||70-120||110-132||14|
|PF-1214||Φ1250 × 1400||400 × 1430||350||80-160||132-160||18.6|
|PF-1315||Φ1320 × 1500||860 × 1520||350||160-260||180-260||24.2|
|PFV-1010||Φ1000 × 1050||400 × 1080||350||60-100||55-75||13.2|
|PFV-1210||Φ1250 × 1050||400 × 1080||350||70-150||110-132||15.2|
|PFV-1214||Φ1250 × 1400||400 × 1430||350||100-200||132-160||18.6|
|PFV-1315||Φ1320 × 1500||860 × 1520||350||150-300||180-220||24.5|
Note: Impact Crusher Specification is just for reference, any changes are subject to the products.
Clients Comments on Impact Crusher
- “The 3 months free trial has proved that these crusher machines including jaw crushers, impacting crushers are all good quarry machinery for my 1000t/h limestone project. ” – Client From Nigeria
- “We have decided to increase the purchasing of SBM Machinery as it chases what it says is highly efficient and environmental friendly.” – Client From Zimbabwe
- “Cooperating with SBM brings us more opportunities to maximize our production. Especially its coal crushers and coal mills just match our plant.” – Mr. Bruce Munro, Chief Executive Mining – Client From Australia
- “Dealing with SBM Machinery especially pf impact crusher trading is the best choice since i started importing & exporting of mining equipment.” – Clients From South Africa
- “The company is worth a win-win business of mining equipment after i was touched by their impactor crusher service.” – Clients From India
Get Contact with SBM
Whatever you want to tell or ask , please contact with SBM Agent !!